As it is the middle of the week and I am craving some delicious noms, I thought I would post some recipes for cupcakes in an attempt to cheer myself and anyone who reads this! I have recently bought myself a piping bag and have been trying it out; it is more difficult than I thought. Tip of the day: make sure not to take to long if using butter frosting as it goes goooey.
1) Baking mad, Banoffee Cupcake
2) Connie Cupcake, Glittery Cherry
3) Baking Mad, Chocolate and Raspberry cupcake
4) Lemon Sugar, Cherry cordial cupcakes
5) BBC good food, Cranberry Ripple cheesecake cupcakes
6) Food Network, Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Icing
I making vegetarian tapas this evening, so if I have time I will attempt at making some cupcakes. Will post a photo later!